As you have already seen on our website main page, We are wishing everybody a merry and bright holiday season. Also, we want to remind you that we are CLOSED between the 24th of December and the 3rd of January.
I would like to share a couple of facts about 2016 at AION with you!
We hired three more staff:
- Cecilia Silva our very skilled Framer
- Ann Hawboldt our Warehouse Manager
- Christian Dahmen our new Office Administrator
- We grew to 50 artists represented by the gallery, whose art is all cleared for set decoration
- Selma Daffre from Sao Paulo, Brazil is our most rented artist (with the exception of my own work, Stefani Peter)
- Followed by Michelle Huisman from Vancouver
- Then James Kudo from Sao Paulo, Brazil
- And our own Photographer and Photoshop artist Janessa Kucey from Burnaby, BC
- In total we rented 7622 pieces of art, with 3783 – Quiet Lake being the most rented, 15 times!
- We added 704 pieces of new art, mainly vintage and classic art
- We served 143 different Customers in 2016
- And we signed 1249 release forms
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS FOR A GREAT YEAR!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN 2017.